To confirm your booking, you will have to deposit at least 50% of the total Package amount in advance in below given accounts through net banking/cash deposit or other available modes.
You can pay the balance amount in following terms:
25% - One day prior to your arrival
25% - In Ladakh office
Bank of India (Manali Branch)
Payee Account No: 790920110000208
Payee Name: Discover India Holiday Tours
RTGS / NEFT IFCS Code: BKID0007909
Account Type: Current
Additional details for international transfers:-
Branch Code: 7909
BSR Code: 0222658
MICR Code: 175013102
SWIFT Code: BKIDINBBCHD
Please send an email to email@example.com or Call/SMS to +91- 94592-48960 immediately after making the payment, and give the details of the same.
Soon after we receive the advance amount, we'll mail you the original receipt of confirmation which you can print out or keep it safe in your mailbox for your convenience.
Please also read our cancellation policy and Terms & Conditions of travel here
Dear Sir, if you have any complaint with Discover Leh Ladakh, you can complain with Jammu Kashmir Tourism Development Corporation (JKTDC) or Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC), Shimla, Govt of India, by contacting them at following numbers:
TOURIST RECEPTION CENTRE, SRINAGAR
Tel: (0194) 2457927, (0194) 2457930
THE MALL, SHIMLA -171001
Tel: (0177) 2652561, 2658302 Fax: (0177) 2652557
||THE MALL, MANALI -175131
Tel: (01902) 253531, Fax: (01902) 252325
Ladakh is very safe, tourist friendly and cheering place, but still you need to take care of some preparations which can make your tour even better and memorable:
- Only post-paid mobile phones work in Leh-Ladakh, preferably BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone. As phones may not work at many places, keep your family members informed well in advance not to worry if they fail to contact you.
- You would hardly find any cellular network in most of the areas in Leh. BSNL works better here, however you would find Airtel signals also at some places.
- Keep ready a pair of woollen (not heavy) with you as temperature may dip as low as 5 degrees any time even during summer months.
- Carry good Sun Screen lotion, sun glasses (goggles), cap with you to avoid sunburn as sun rays are direct and can burn your skin.
- Don't forget to carry photo id with you. Passport is the best option. Driving License and Voter Cards are also valid.
- While travelling on mountains, keep drinking water and eating healthy food and fruits to avoid vomiting due to high altitude sickness and dizziness due to curby roads
- Carry headache, stomachache, anti vomiting tablets with you. Keep drinking water and fruits to avoid minor high-altitude sickness.
- Take high altitude tablets (diamox or acetazolamide tablets) a day before your tour (preferably before falling asleep) and may also take before boarding plane to Leh. Having rest and drinking enough water for some hours after reaching Leh is advised.
- Leh has only few ATM machines where you can withdraw cash. But mostly these machines witness long queues of customers and run out of cash most of the time. So carrying enough cash is advisable.
- Please respect the Buddhist and Muslim culture of Ladakh. Providing world class services in the secluded place, which is similar to an oasis, is very difficult and challenging. Still we try our best to bring cheer on your faces. If you need to do compromise at any point (though we never hope for such moment), please do cooperate us.
Thanks and hoping for a good time in Ladakh with us.
Find us on Facebook